- Position: Consultant -Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning and Project Design
- Employment Type: Either Full-Time or Part-Time (Minimum 0.6) Permanent
- Location: Flexible within Australia
- Remuneration: FTE $92,038 to $103,683 plus superannuation depending on experience (pro-rata)
At Alinea International we value equity, diversity and inclusivity in everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer opposed to all forms of discrimination. We actively seek and encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds recognising that an inclusive workforce enriches our organisation and achieves smarter, more innovative results.
ABOUT ALINEA INTERNATIONAL
Alinea International (Asia and the Pacific) is a rapidly growing international development consulting firm dedicated to quality contributions towards sustainable futures with empowered communities. We are committed to supporting economic, social, and political development that leads to positive, inclusive and sustainable impacts. We provide a range of technical, advisory, facilitation, and managerial services tailored to the needs of our clients. We work with the Australian Government and other international donors, civil society, non-governmental organisations, and private sector groups. As a certified B Corporation, Alinea International is proud to be an ethical business that upholds the highest standards of environmental and social performance and accountability throughout our work.
Alinea International (Asia and the Pacific) proudly sources the best people from around the world to deliver progressive ideas focused on positive change, and consistently high-quality results. We provide our consultants with the opportunity to shape and contribute to projects and development approaches across a range of sectors in Australia, Asia and the Pacific that deliver results and equitable outcomes to communities.
Alinea International (Asia and the Pacific) is part of the global Alinea International group, headquartered in Canada.
The position of Consultant takes on Technical Assistance, Business Development, and Project Management responsibilities. As a growing company, Alinea requires the position to be flexible and agile in response to emerging business opportunities.
We are currently seeking consultants with experience and expertise in Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning and Program Design.
Requirements under this position may include:
- The Consultant will provide internal support for projects Alinea and its staff are engaged on and may be nominated for positions within technical teams.
- Assisting Senior Consultants in the completion of deliverables for clients.
- Provide services including high quality advice, consultation and liaison, literature reviews and research, and report writing.
- The Consultant may be involved in identifying and pursuing business opportunities and working with Alinea staff to win work by bid writing, sourcing talent, and building associations and relationships with potential clients.
- The Consultant may also be asked to perform tasks relating to project work, business development, or otherwise provide technical services to Alinea as requested by their supervisor.
- Any other duties as required.
- Advanced university degree (Masters) in social sciences, international development or related discipline, or equivalent, and a minimum of five years’ experience working in international aid and development.
- Commensurate work experience without a relevant tertiary qualification in excess of five years’ experience working in international aid and development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Australian aid and development program in Asia and the Pacific
- Knowledge and experience of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, program design and program review.
- Self-driven with a good sense of judgement and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, and balance competing priorities.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel overseas (duration and frequency is negotiable).
- Experience working as an advisor, consultant, or on multiple short-term contracts simultaneously.
- Experience working for the Australian Government or with the Australian Government as a client.
Interested applicants can submit their applications by 27 October 2023 to the following email address: email@example.com. Please include the title in your subject line
For more information about Alinea, please visit our website: www.alineainternational.com