Deadline for application: June 19, 2022
Employment Type: Either Full-Time or Part-Time Permanent
Location: Australia (Melbourne or Canberra only)
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Remuneration: $83,822 to $88,927 plus superannuation depending on experience (pro-rata)
At Alinea International we value equity, diversity and inclusivity in everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer opposed to all forms of discrimination. We actively seek and encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds recognizing that an inclusive workforce enriches our organization and achieves smarter, more innovative results.
About Alinea International
Alinea International (Asia and the Pacific) is a rapidly-growing international development consulting firm dedicated to quality contributions towards sustainable futures with empowered communities. We are committed to supporting economic, social, and political development that leads to positive, inclusive and sustainable impacts. We provide a range of technical, advisory, facilitation, and managerial services tailored to the needs of our clients. We work with the Australian Government and other international donors, civil society, non-governmental organizations, and private sector groups. As a certified B Corporation, Alinea International is proud to be an ethical business that upholds the highest standards of environmental and social performance and accountability throughout our work.
Alinea International (Asia and the Pacific) proudly sources the best people from around the world to deliver progressive ideas focussed on positive change, and consistently high-quality results. We provide our consultants with the opportunity to shape and contribute to projects and development approaches across a range of sectors in Australia, Asia and the Pacific that deliver results and equitable outcomes to communities.
Alinea International (Asia and the Pacific) is part of the global Alinea International group, headquartered in Canada.
- Contract management, including invoicing, procurement, and budget monitoring
- Conducting due diligence according to our policies
- Liaising with client contacts on deliverables and requirements
- Supporting sub-contracting and managing sub-contract compliance
- Providing general support and advice to staff on policies and procedures
Other duties as required.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification, or at least 5 years experience in a similar role
- At least 3 years experience in operations or a similar role, preferably in the international development sector or servicing Governments
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Advanced writing skills
- Experience working with ERP systems, relational databases, or other data management tools.
- Experience supporting administrative processes
- Intermediate computer skills and substantial experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience working in international development or servicing Government departments
Interested applicants are asked to submit their cover letter and CV (no more than 2 pages each) to email@example.com by June 19, 2022.
We endeavor to contact all applicants.
Alinea is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. Given the nature of our work, candidates will be subjected to due diligence checks and to enhanced background checks as appropriate.
For more information about Alinea, please visit our website: www.alineainternational.com