DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: September 28, 2021
Project: Partnership Fund for a Resilient Ukraine (PFRU)
Employment Type: Fixed term Employee
Reports to: Project Director
Remuneration: Fees are subject to negotiation and must not exceed established market rates.
Committed to Inclusivity and Diversity: Alinea provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants on the basis of merit.
Alinea is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. Given the nature of our work, candidates will be subjected to due diligence checks and to enhanced background checks as appropriate.
About Alinea International Ltd.
Alinea is an international development consultancy providing technical and management expertise that helps people improve their lives. We work with governments, investors, companies and communities to create lasting change. Over 35 years, Alinea has successfully delivered more than 515 projects worldwide. alineainternational.com
About the Project
The Partnership Fund for a Resilient Ukraine (PFRU) programme will support sustainable development in east and southern Ukraine, mitigate instability and prevent new conflict. It will strengthen the resilience of communities in the affected areas by supporting projects that contribute to inclusive economic development, improved public service delivery and citizen-government dialog. The programme has been designed in a collaborative manner with key Government of Ukraine (GoU) stakeholders and participating financing partners including the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Switzerland and Sweden
The Team Leader is responsible for representing the project and building key relationships with stakeholders including liaison with FCDO and government of Ukraine stakeholders and implementing partners.
The Team Leader will be accountable for achieving the overall project objectives and leading the programme team and partners to deliver results across all the workstreams: economic growth, service delivery and promoting peace and reconciliation
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Established networks at the senior level across central, regional, and local government in Ukraine and proven ability to navigate and distill the political context.
- Proven experience providing strategic leadership and experience coordinating across multiple stakeholders and partners.
- Proven experience leading on the design and implementation of donor-funded projects
- Experience working on issues of stabilisation and conflict mitigation , with substantial experience in at least one of (i) provision of economic opportunities, (ii) strengthening of public services and (iii) peacebuilding and reconciliation
- In-depth understanding of the conflict dynamics in Ukraine and the current situation in the conflict affected areas.
- Prior experience as a Team Leader or equivalent role with a donor organisation will be an asset.
- Fluent in Ukrainian and English. Russian will be an advantage.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their cover letter and CV to email@example.com by September 28, 2021. Please include the subject line Team Leader – Partnership Fund for a Resilient Ukraine (PFRU).
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted; no telephone enquiries, please.
For more information about Alinea, please visit our website: www.alineainternational.com