DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: September 28, 2021
Project: Partnership Fund for a Resilient Ukraine (PFRU)
Employment Type: Fixed term Employee
Reports to: Team Leader
Remuneration: Fees are subject to negotiation and must not exceed established market rates.
Committed to Inclusivity and Diversity: Alinea provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants on the basis of merit.
Alinea is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. Given the nature of our work, candidates will be subjected to due diligence checks and to enhanced background checks as appropriate.
About Alinea International Ltd.
Alinea is an international development consultancy providing technical and management expertise that helps people improve their lives. We work with governments, investors, companies and communities to create lasting change. Over 35 years, Alinea has successfully delivered more than 515 projects worldwide. alineainternational.com
About the Project
The Partnership Fund for a Resilient Ukraine (PFRU) programme will support sustainable development in east and southern Ukraine, mitigate instability and prevent new conflict. It will strengthen the resilience of communities in the affected areas by supporting projects that contribute to inclusive economic development, improved public service delivery and citizen-government dialog. The programme has been designed in a collaborative manner with key Government of Ukraine (GoU) stakeholders and participating financing partners including the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Switzerland and Sweden
The Workstream Lead Community Resilience, Engagement & Dialogue will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of a portfolio of projects in eastern and southern Ukraine, aimed at building capacity of people, NGOs, Civil Society Organisations (CSO), Women’s Rights Organisations (WRO) and communities to engage with the Government of Ukraine. The projects will be designed to drive greater stability through improved political legitimacy in those regions. The workstream will also deliver technical support to strengthen community resilience, including dialogue that delivers dividends, including cross Line of Contact dialogue where appropriate.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Established network and ability to build relationships with key NGOs, Civil Society Organisations (CSO), Women’s Rights Organisations (WRO) and communities in southern and eastern Ukraine.
- Strong experience at a senior level within the development sector focusing on building the capacity of NGOs, Civil Society Organisations (CSO), Women’s Rights Organisations (WRO) and communities to engage with the government.
- Experience providing capacity building and training to civil society and government stakeholders around improved community engagement with government structures and policy development, community resilience and dialogue.
- Experience supporting dialogue in Ukraine, and community peacebuilding and resilience building.
- Proven management experience coordinating across multiple stakeholders and partners.
- Proven experience leading on the design and implementation of donor-funded projects
- In-depth understanding of the conflict dynamics in Ukraine and the current situation in the conflict affected areas.
- Prior experience as a workstream or component lead or equivalent role with a donor organisation will be an asset.
- Fluent in Ukrainian and English. Russian will be an advantage.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their cover letter and CV to email@example.com by September 28, 2021. Please include the subject line Workstream Lead Community Resilience, Engagement & Dialogue.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted; no telephone enquiries, please.
For more information about Alinea, please visit our website: www.alineainternational.com